Catrabone, Catrabone & Associates (CC&A) wants you to achieve your goals. From our first meeting, through each decision and every move we make, your goals are our focus. CC&A is accountable only to you.
How can we do that? Because at CC&A, we are truly independent. Our clients receive advice unblemished by the issues that plague larger firms because we are free to deliver objective, goal-driven advice. We work without sales goals so we can devote our time to meeting our clients' needs, not preset quotas. That means quality for you, not quantity for a publically traded company. Further, there is no corporate bureaucracy to navigate when you need an answer about your money. Our relationship with you is built on trust, integrity, and a commitment to providing intensely personalized service to every individual with whom we work.
At Catrabone, Catrabone & Associates, we believe in the power of individual choice.
Here are CC&A's guiding principles:
- Care for our clients as we’d want for ourselves. We founded CC&A to be the kind of place where we would want to be clients. We know we’d want to be respected, informed, and heard. That’s why we don’t expect our clients to demand any less.
- Know our clients and their goals. Investing should be about so much more than just numbers. Our client families and businesses carry their own unique experiences and circumstances, and these define who they are and what they need. The CC&A team takes pride in knowing each client, each family, and each business personally and with conviction. Additionally, we understand that people assign different values to money and partner with our firm for many reasons. The “so-called” best investments aren’t necessarily the best for everyone. When we first get to know each other, we’ll tailor your investments accordingly. We become just as excited about your dreams as you are.
- Treat clients like people, not like portfolio balances. Each client deserves quality time. We choose to take on fewer clients which allows us to delve deeper into individual finances than most larger firms. We are compassionate and devoted, and we pride ourselves on being good listeners. With over 25 years of experience, we’ve encountered many market cycles (both good and bad). We offer a perspective that can help keep your eyes on the horizon, even through a difficult time.
- Empower clients to feel confident about their decisions. You don’t have to know the difference between a REIT and UIT when you come to see us. We’re happy to explain it to you if you’re curious. If you’re not, that’s okay, too. Some clients want to take a more of a hands-on role in the investment process; others want little to do with it. Either way, our goal is to make sure you sleep well at night, secure in the knowledge that your money is working effectively for you.
- Practice time-tested financial approaches. At CC&A, we follow prudent financial principles. We treat your money responsibly. As your needs or financial picture changes, we’ll work with you to adjust your course of action accordingly.